Accidents can occur in the blink of an eye, leaving behind serious injuries and damages that are difficult to overcome. When a person becomes the victim of a serious accident, it is their right to get help from an accident lawyer in Norfolk, VA. With the help of a lawyer, injured victims will be able to better pursue compensation so they can receive a fair outcome with as little stress as possible.
Signs a Lawyer Is Needed
If a person is dealing with a simple fender bender, they will likely not need the help of a lawyer since the damages are minor and injuries are minimal. When an accident is a serious one, a person will likely need the help of an accident lawyer in Norfolk, VA. Victims should consider legal help when they notice any of the following signs:
* The other driver is denying fault
* The driver responsible for the accident has not filed a claim with their insurance company
* There are multiple vehicles involved in the accident
* Serious injuries occurred, resulting in the need for hospitalization or surgery
* The insurance adjuster is demanding to see previous medical records of the victim
* The insurance company has denied the claim
* The injured victim has become permanently disabled
Lawyers are trained to negotiate with insurance adjusters and work to protect the rights of their client.
Learn More About the Rights Victims Have
It is imperative a person knows how to protect their rights. Unfortunately, the average person does not know the rights they hold, much less how they can go about protecting them. When working with a lawyer, victims will receive the information they need so they can do all they can to protect their rights.
If you are dealing with issues surrounding your pursuit of compensation, contact the office of Price Perkins Larkin. They will be there to help you through each stage of the process so you can receive the fair compensation you deserve.